Tuesday, May 30, 2006

xDDD

mela // Aoi` (( AH-YO-EH )) told me abt the kuek de thing.
she said tat when she passed him the sweets,
he see see den SMILED xDDDD
-screams
glad tat he like it x))

was kinda suku when working.
kept laughing to myself when doing things >.<
lolx. was tinking abt ytd lar.
hee xD

did loads of things when working coz i promised my parents.
was damn tired after tat.
went to minoru (( jap restaurant )) for huihui's birthday dinner.
ate cold noodles+tempura.
haas. soo full lor.
den the main dish.
COCONUT+NATA DE COCO ICE-CREAM!!
tat's the restaurant's speciality.
heard my mama said tat only we could eat it coz we're SPECIAL.
O.O whoa. SPECIAL xDDD
no lar. coz regular customer le mah.

came back home. den straight away went to bathe.
hee x)
den now waiting for misaki's ans abt the taste of the liang cha i bought for him.
mela's helping me to ask xPpP
haas. gtg le.
tata~ xDDD

No comments: